Ето една примерна разработка по темата Travelling за курса по разговорен английски след ниво А2:
I. Въпроси за дискусията:
Have you ever been abroad? Where?
Which countries would you like to visit? Why?
Would you rather visit another country or travel within your own country?
Do you travel with a lot of baggage or do you travel light?
What are some things that you always take with you on a trip?
Where did you spend your last holiday?
Where are you going for your next holiday?
Describe your best / worst trip.
Have you ever been in a difficult situation while travelling?
II. Тук може да се направи дебат за предимствата и недостатъците на пътуването в България и / или пътуването в чужбина.
1. Student A: You have just arrived in Hawaii for a one-week vacation. You are at the airport and you discover that your luggage is lost. Describe the problem to the airline representative and request action. Try to find a solution, but if it is impossible, accept an apology.
Student B: You are an airline representative at Honolulu International Airport in Hawaii. A customer has just arrived and is making a complaint. Ask about the problem, and suggest two or three different solutions. Try to find the best solution, but if it is impossible, apologize.
2. Student A: You arrive at a hotel and you want to check in. Choose from the list to make your requests:
- a room overlooking the pool
- a room with an ocean view
- a non-smoking room
- a room with Internet access
- a room far away from the elevators
Student B: You are a receptionist in a hotel. A guest has just arrived and wants to check in. Listen to his / her requests and suggest a room.
3. Student A: You are a hotel guest. There are some problems with your room. Choose two of the following and make a complaint:
- a room with TV / no TV
- an ocean view / a view of parking lot
- a twin room / a double room
- a room with a bathroom / no bathroom
- a double room / a single room
Student B: You are a hotel receptionist. A guest is making a complaint. Try to find a solution, if it is impossible, apologize.
Автор: Таня П.
Очаквайте скоро и други примерни теми.